All Butler associates will ensure complete handover process to be followed all the time so that the next shift Butler will be fully prepared to answer guest inquiries at the commencement of their shift, and will have updated information on hotel facilities readily accessible, to meet guest’s requests at all times.
1. Butler must complete Daily Guest Needs & Preference Sheet at the end of shift and submit it to Shift Leader.
2. Butler must separate record of completed in-room check in on different Daily Guest Needs & Preference Sheet.
3. Butler must follow floor pantry room hand over process when the next shift is taking over:
- Clear all dirty dish and cutleries.
- Check stocks of Mini Bar items, dishes & cutleries.
- Update Information Whiteboard with latest guest information, room status.
- Ensure all equipment in pantry room are in good working condition.
4. Butler must inform any guest service requests, which requires follow up by the next shift.
5. Butler must also inform shift leader of any incident during his/her shift, which bring to management’s attention.
6. Hand over duty to your next shift according to a copy of checklist to ensure nothing being missed out.